Skip to content
eBooks: Downloading to a Sony Wifi
*Please note that the eBook collection is hosted on a Third Party website with its own set of privacy policies.
- Authorize your Sony Wifi:
- Skip ahead to Step 2 if you’ve already authorized your Sony eReader.
- Turn on your eReader and connect to a WiFi network.
- On the home screen, tap the “Reader Store” button.
- Choose "Create Account" and fill in the fields.
- Press the home button, and then go to the second home page (arrow is just under the "Collections" button).
- Press the "Public Library" button.
- If you don’t have a saved search:
- Enter your library's name, city, or province in the search box and search.
- Choose your library from the list of results.
- Choose your library system name from the following page.
- If you do have a saved search, press your library's name.
- Find and choose an eBook. To best find a book that you can check out right away:
- Click on "eSearches".
- Under format choose "ePub".
- Click the "Only show copies with titles available" checkbox and search.
- Add the book to your cart and checkout.
- Enter the name of your library, and your library card number.
- Download your library book.
- Press the Home button, and your book will be in the "Recently Added" section. Tap it to start reading.
Find out more: