Requesting Items from Other LibrariesIf you find an item that's not available from your local library, request an InterLibrary Loan. Please do not request a loan on an item that was published in the last 12 months. New items will not be InterLibrary loaned.
- If you find more than one record for the title you want, choose the one with the most Locations. This number is in brackets following Locations.
- Click on the title to select the record you want. The full entry for the record will be displayed.
- To request that the item be deliverd to your local library, click on the "Request This Item" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- A new window with an ILL (InterLibrary Loan) request form will open up. Enter information into the fields next to the red words:
- Need by: leave as the default.
- Patron Identifier / First Name: Enter your name as Last Name / First Name (e.g. Doe / Jane).
- Create a Password: Enter the last four (4) digits of your library card number.
- Patron's Phone: Enter your phone number with area code. You need to provide this so the library can contact you when the item arrives.
- When you're finished, click on the Submit button. Illume will process your request and your library will call you when the item is ready to pick up.
For more information, see: