Tracking your Interlibrary Loan
- You can check the status of any request that you have placed yourself using OutLook Online.
- On the Patron Menu select ILL Request Tracking from the box on the left hand side of the screen.
- A box will appear. Enter your name in the format "Last Name, First Name".
- Enter the password you used when you placed the request. e.g.: The last four (4) digits of your library card number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A box will open with information similar to the listing below. The status field indicates what is happening with your request at present.
For further information, see: